Dragon in Manila Hotel

P1146025
I saw this big dragon display in the lobby of Manila Hotel, this is in line with the year of the water dragon for the Chinese New Year 2012, we went here last Saturday and it surprises every guest that enters the hotel, the dragon is hang on the ceiling and it stretches from the start of the lobby up to the stairs going to the resto and pavillion rooms. This angle is a good spot for photo op, My wife had a photo op here after having our lunch date in Mabuhay Palace. I've heard that Marites Allen will be here next week to conduct a live forecast, we spotted also a mini bazaar of all kinds of things related to Chinese new year and the water dragon.

I wonder if this dragon will be up til the end of January. Now I'm guessing that they might hang a giant "heart" for the Valentines Day this February hahahah.