Let's go shopping at the Great Northern Sale of SM City North EDSA this Feb 2-5

GNS-Dropdown-banner-12x8-Supersale
I'm not very familiar with the upcoming super 4 day sale of SM City North EDSA, because I live in the South and I spent my shopping and malling years only in Manila, Makati, Pasay and Mandaluyong, well most of my time are in the grounds of any SM Supermalls. Then I heard about this "The Great Northern Sale" of SM City North EDSA, and it is the much awaited grand sale ever that the mall and its store tenants organized it for all of their shoppers.

I remember that I experienced my 1st ever midnight sale in SM City North EDSA during my high school years, that was the time when we lived in Caloocan City and the only reliable mall for shopping back there for us is the newly built SM City North EDSA. The 1st midnight sale that they organized is the grandest sale event of Philippine shopping history, I think that was the 1st sale event around year of 1990's. We hoarded lots of Gift Gate items and American Boulevard that time, we even went back again to Gift Gate and bought those life size dolls of Hello Kitty and Kerokeropi. Then later that year, they organized another sale but it turns to be a 3 day sale and no longer a midnight sale, then other malls copied the concept. It was a fun fun fun shopping madness, that's why I'm so excited for the upcoming "The Great Northern Sale" because I now regularly visit SM City North EDSA late last year.

The Great Northern Sale of SM City North EDSA will be on Feb. 2-5, 2012
check out their Facebook page for news - http://www.facebook.com/smnedsa
and ohhh check out their ongoing contest - Win lots of GCs from SM City North EDSA!