Me and Shamcey Supsup

P2077487
I just met our Ms. Universe 2011 Third runner-up Shamcey Supsup yesterday and the news here is that she's the new endorser for Empire East Land Holdings, Inc.'s (EELHI) www.empire-east.com

I will post soon more news and details about her new endorsement and also about Empire East here in my blog.

P2077502

P2077504

P2077483

I was given the chance for 2 times already in meeting with Shamcey Supsup in person, to cover her appearance on some events and endorsements. I didn't let this opportunity pass again and then I got the extra time to check the news and her new gig. She's tall and more beautiful in person... wow! I hope I can talk to her next time and get to know more about her and what's the new update as Ms. Universe 2011 Third runner-up.

Thanks to Madie, Jazz and Beng of Empire East Land.