Getting married again

wedding again

I was about to blog entry last night, but Flickr is not working properly that night and I decided to take a rest and finish my blogging activities on the next day. We are tired and slept early last night because we went to a swimming venue here in Cavite and we went back home with lots of smiles and also some sub burn. Our family outing is a part of our celebrating yesterday March 24, because its me and my wife’s 2nd wedding anniversary and we celebrated it with our baby boy Ashton. Last year, we didn’t got much time to go out and celebrate because baby Ash is still a little baby and we can’t leave home yet, but I’m glad that Lace took time to do planning and preparation for our wedding celebration.

March 24, is a special date for us, not just special, it is also important. getting married took place only once in our life and but during this date, I feel that I’m getting married over and over again to my one and only Lace. Our life being together is not like a roller coaster ride, its a space shuttle ride for both of us and now we welcome our baby Ash as our new addition to the family, he now controls and lead our lives, a big change for us but we can get along even there are lots of challenges coming in. I’m excited in the coming future when my son begins to ask question on how me and her mom met in this universe, I can tell him, read your mom and dad’s blog and there’s a story written about us.

you can read our story about us here at http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2011/03/happy-1st-year-wedding-anniversary-to.html

Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary Lace!

(I know no more ewwww this time hahahaha)