My Malacanang Palace visit - fail

I prepared for this visit again in Malacanang Palace for almost a month, my visit is an invitation for a media launch of National Geographic Channel new docu episode "Inside Malacanang". I even prepared my suit and shoe shined my leather shoes ( that I haven't done for almost 10 years) and got a new hair cut, new facial, foot spa and etc... Except make up hhhaha.

All plan went to ruins after we got caught up in a massive traffic jam along the way, I'm blaming for the traffic domino effect caused by that grand eye ball of Iglesia ni Cristo in Manila. We were shocked to discover the the road going to Malacanang Palace is now closed and we got stuck for almost for another hour wandering in the road of Mendiola. We dine in to McDonalds and then I decided to leave the media group because the launch event is over and we're sitting ducks and also 2 hours late. I rode the taxi cab with Jonel and Marjorie going back to Makati.

I want to post the photos here, just to immortalize this failed moments and the horror came back into my memory again after I got reminded that the NGC show will be aired tonight...huuhuhuu
CIMG1673
My view during our meet in a coffee shop in Ortigas, for our transpo service going to Malacanang
CIMG1674
I didn’t bring my dslr that day because we were advised that taking of photos inside Malacanang is strictly prohibited, I just brought a Casio Exilim digital camera with me, I plan to deposit it there after entering the security check up.
CIMG1675
We walked across Mendiola road after we learned that there’s a road block going to Malacanang that day. Traffic becomes worse during afternoon rush hour

CIMG1676
Trying some self portrait while going down from the elevated foot bridge

CIMG1677
Here’s a good shot eheeheh
CIMG1678
Welcome to Mendiola! There’s a police barricade infront of the welcome sign

CIMG1679
All of us media guests were in our formal attire, in dark suits and others are in barong, people were looking at us and maybe think of that we missed a wedding

CIMG1681
Trying to calm down…we are tired and we wait for another minute for an update re: what gate should we enter
CIMG1682
Arvin using his brand new Samsung Galaxy Y, I told him to remove the protected sticker that came as a factory temporary cover
CIMG1683
We decided to eat some snacks in McDonalds
CIMG1684
Good old days….lots of memories here in Mendiola
CIMG1685
ahhhh CEU ^___^

CIMG1686
Marjonel….photo op in Mendiola hahahaha