The new iPad is here! aka iPad 3 aka iPad HD

d3s1241
photo via engadget

World events happens everyday and every minute, then we encounter the good and bad news, but when it comes to the new gadget launch from Apple, almost everyone seems to care and want to get updated and learn about the new feature, and here it is, hours ago, Apple just releases to the public the all new, all different, iPad.....oh wait? yes, it is called iPad only, not iPad 3, not iPad HD, but their banner says its "the new iPad", okay let's stick to the word the new iPad. I'm sure this "this new" will become a trend.

I went to some gadget blogs to check out there live update about the new iPad and then I just stick and read the updates from engadget.com

Interesting specs of the new iPad, you can view it here http://www.engadget.com/2012/03/07/new-ipad-vs-ipad-2/
there are new features, but they say that the new iPad is more thicker than iPad 2, and then I'm glad that they upgraded their screen resolution to 2048 x 1536 retina display, Its one of my complains when I tried the iPad 2, the screen resolutions is so low and I can tell because we have a Samsung Tab 10.1 here at home and I even compare the resolution side by side when I visited Powermac months ago.

I'm so curious on the spped of this dual core Apple A5X processor, this will power up even more to the new iPad, its impressive and I saw that 1Ghz dual core and double it up will power up more loading and more processing, saw some apps and browser loading on some test of the iPad 2 and that makes me really happy.

Rear camera just got an update! finally! increasing its pixel to 5 megapixel you can now enjoy taking clear and crisp photos using the rear camera and it can shoot also a 1080p HD videos!!! oh want to see a sample! I'm sure the next digital film making will be in the new iPad.

Here in the Philippines 4G LTE is coming in the next quarter of 2012, the new iPad is already a 4G LTE ready! oh yeah!!! we know that here in our country SMART is now on roll out of the LTE evolution network and if you will buy the new iPad, be sure to check first your preferred mobile network if you want super fast internet speed.

I have read this voice dictation on the new iPad, I think it will help you do commands just like the Siri feature on the iPhone4s, but according to report that Siri wont be available here in the new iPad,awwwww.

curios?

then check the hands on demo video here at
http://www.engadget.com/2012/03/07/apple-new-ipad-hands-on/

the most awesome in iPads are the apps, Im so jealous sometimes because most cool apps always present only in iPads,here they showed that theres a new upgrade for the iPhoto, iMove and etc. - http://www.engadget.com/2012/03/07/apple-introduces-iphoto-for-ipad-alongside-updated-garage-band/

The new iPad is very promising, I'm sure that Apple fans will line up again and go busy in doing their pre order, most iPad 2 owners will sell their old unit again after they bought the new iPad, price drop of iPad 2 wifi and 3G model was announced and it will be absorbed here in our country soon.

- update this later -
my son just woke up