SMART always connect us to everyone to #livemore


I was checking out my timeline and saw a link on my Twitter and saw a TVC from SMART, then I first read Carlo Ople's blog post "Live more campaigns from SMART", and I agree with him that the era for brand ambassadors should go and campaign for the promised real service you deliver must step in, no more weird gimmicks and whattatadada ers mumbo jumbo, for us users we make sure that we get the right network that gives our needs esp. when it comes to communication. Some people today can't live without their mobile phones, internet, Facebook, Gmail or Twitter, its the way that keep us connected to each other, whenever we are away and far from our loved ones and its already a human right that everyone needs to be connected without any interruptions, because if a single sms message didn't came through, it will be a disaster....

for example, I received a late text message and I was informed that the event was postponed, problem is that I received the late text after an hour it was sent in real time because there's no signal here in my home and they texted me on my other phone with a different network, but it reached my phone an hour late when I got out of the house, another problem, Im already near the event venue and too late for me to discover the news. There are times that I already rant here at home that having bad network and service is already affecting my job and career, it sucks that I should go out of the house just to send sms and even go out at night just to receive a call or txt someone and wait for around 15 min just to have a successful sent message, now I have learn the trade that people should contact me on my SMART number only, because I don't encounter any problems with it and its the most reliable network for me, I admit I use others but I prefer to use SMART.

And with the release of their TVC, after I saw it...I felt a little goosebumps because it shows a reflection of myself because I encounter all of those unconnected things....late txt...no txt..no signal...ruined life, but that was in the past, today my life is smooth and it lives more because I trusted the network that can make sure that our life can be easier. After this TVC, I'm sure everyone will learn more on how to #livemore

Saw this images while ago on Twitter while surfing hastag #livemore

94cb856e6b2611e1989612313815112c_7
Smart live more!

8uk2df
the poster

IMG_20110913_183935
I posted this photo on Twitter just to show everyone I am happy using my Smartnet

and happy to share this story - http://www.twitlonger.com/show/gc4v2u