Sorry emoticon

azrael coladilla in caracol festival photo by bob reyes
It was a busy week for me and I have no choice to decline some event invites and also my sudden pull out of attendance to some events, I’m sorry that I signed up early and then decided to pull out the last minute. There are times that my duties as a dad, and to my works and projects always glued me on one place to finish it and also there are times that I play cars with my son, whenever my little boy always do his cute moments, I always want to stay home and play with him.

But there are times that my schedule are flexible and I’ll be lucky if ever I’m early to an event and got the energy to blog more. I’m very thankful that I got back my energy in covering concerts and love to take photos of their performance and stayed with the artist for the entire day and meet their fans. I have met lots of their fans and now they are an instant friend to me in Twitter and Facebook, its fun to meet new people it’s the new energy that drives me to blog more, do more photo coverage and discover new skills.

I’m hoping that I can pull more content for my blog and I’m doing new things just to make my blog alive. Expect lots of mobile blogging of photos, short comments and video blogs. Its an easy format for me even If I’m away from my trusty old laptop, my smart phone will do the trick and if you want to get more content from me just follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Today, i'll attend a meeting in SM Manila and then I'll travel to QC to attend a round table talk with the film makers of Corazaon: Ang Unang Aswang movie. So good luck to me and I hope there's no traffic.