A visit again in Salcedo Saturday market

P3105054
We went to Salcedo Saturday Market last weekend for our weekly family daycation and my wife create an itinerary for our Saturday and make sure that I attend it and skip some of the events that I signed up for Satrday, all things went well but my complain is the hot sunny weather and it drained me a lot and left me weak after arriving home, but that's okay our daycation is fun hanging out with my family and we observe my son on how he interacts on other kids, we laugh so much because are lots of funny moments going on whenever we see him play with kids.

I remember my last visit here in Salcedo market was 2 years ago, nothing changed and more food were added, I told my wife that most food that I want are all in Mercato Centrale, I went around the Salcedo Market for two times and never found my favorite weekend market food, I didn't stop looking but my foot landed on that empanada seller and takoyarki booth. My wife bought some Indian food, Paella, and Lechon Cebu. We spent our morning snacks there arriving at 930am and went to BGC at around 1:30pm.

I'm glad that there are trees that provides good shades for us under the sun, clearn air, no noise pollution, a playground for kids, tables with cover mats and chairs for diners, cooked food and meals, fruits, veggies, clean rest rooms, nice guards, and parking lot around the park. My other complain is that some foreign style food are so expensive, but its okay, because home made style cooking is always the best. I didn't got a time to take pics of new food discovery, because I'm so hungry and  I let my tummy rule that day heheeh.

here are some pics

P3104991
My wife is so excited to buy food later here in Salcedo Market, she's a real food monster

P3105004
We bought some veggies here, wife loves to make her own salad at home

P3105014
Takoyaki balls are my favorite, sometimes we compare the taste of different kinds of Takoyaki balls, but this one passes my taste buds, nearly authentic. But I love their style in cooking it.

P3105017
Chicharon bulaklak...so heavenly.. I avoided this that day and then after two days, we started to regret it that we didnt bought one pack

P3105019
Lechon is always the best!!

P3105024
we bought our Indian food here.... I love the taste of their chicken masala something...

P3105027
Salcedo Market is crowdy in the morning and more people coming in around lunch time. I really don't like people who run around the market, this is a market and not a running track.

P3105029
More fruits

P3105035
This playground is our agenda that day, our son plays here with other kids, he tried the slide for the first time, he go scared at first but then he started to love it and shouts weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! we dont have a photo of him trying the slide and playground because we are busy eating hahahah.

P3105039
we bought inihaw na boneless bangus! - da best!! and ininhaw na hito! - da best also..


P3105041
we bought the best grilled boneless bangus here

P3105043
They also sell live tilapia fish hahahahh

P3105048
Wife bought some fresh mangoes and banana here in this booth

P3105052
Busy day for us....buying food..eating food....and buy more food.


P3105049
This is a banana.....lol

Thanks for reading my post for today, we were planning to visit Mercato Centrale again, and the new Soderno Market in Alabang, we're reading reviews and post on some blogs and we plan our weekend daycation almost everyday, and I'm glad that there are blogs who shares their experience and also feature their own daycation.

Ikaw, how's your weekend?