Ashton will watch Barney and friends Space Adventure show today

P4288458

I'm so happy that my little boy will watch and see Barney live hahahaha. I didn't expected that Concertus will give 2 complimentary tickets to me, I'm saving money to buy tickets and I'm glad that they emailed me last week that I can claim the tickets to their office and watch the April 28 show at the Aliw theater. I showed the tickets to Ashton this morning and I'm not sure if he knows what are the use of those glossy paper thing. Last night Ashton jumped on me and hug me when he saw a news coverage of the Barney show last night in a news segment of Saksi of GMA 7. I told him last night that we will watch the show and still he is clueless that the Barney will appear infront of him tonight. I told him ask Barney a high five when the dino approaches him at the audience area.

Thanks Concertus for the VIP tickets!

2011-04-02_289
the show will be available til April 29 so buy your tickets now!!
read details here in my blog post at http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2012/03/barney-and-friends-space-adventure-live.html

P4288461
Looking at the concert tickets, inalis ko bigla yung ticket baka punitin nya

P4288462
Barney toy!! originally owned by Anya (Lace's niece) and now for Ashton