The Cranberries live concert tonight in Manila

The Cranberries is back here in Manila, I just saw their tv interview and also some photos of their arrival in our airport and a friend who have a photo with the band during his interview work for Yahoo Ph. The Cranberries concert will be held tonight in Smart Araneta Coliseum. I still remember when they did their first concert here in Manila 16 ears ago, I was with my mom and my sis and we went to Cuneta Astrodome that night to watch the concert, the filled up the whole Astrodome and I went home that night happy...and did my 1st ever audio concert record bootleg for my self and as a remembrance of my 1st time to watch an international band live in concert.

For this year, I didn't got the time to buy tickets or even coordinate with the organizers, last month, I showed interest in covering the concert, but because of my busy sched after the Smash Project concert, I totally missed another opportunity to do photo coverage of this band...and oh I missed that Hanson concert too.

Next concert..I'll be proactive again and post more music related content here in my blog.

Are you going to watch the concert tonight ?