I finally tasted Magnum Ice Cream Bar

a IMG614_edit0

I finally tasted this Magnum Ice Cream Bar and its funny because there’s no special thing about it, I still love other ice cream…I mean the real ice cream. So this Magnum is only a one hit wonder for this summer, and then after holy week, people already forget about Magnum and shifted to halo halo which we can buy for only P20 or P40 in a nearby vendor.

I’m not sure what will be the future of Magnum aka the social climber’s ice cream, but the promotion and influence of their endorsers are very effective to us pinoys that want to have a bite. And for this country, I’m sure there will be another brand of ice cream will come out having their own Belgian chocolate covered ice cream.

And then after writing this blog post..

I saw this dark version.

product_dark116-18399

omfg…I want!