Newly renovated Toy Kingdom in SM Bacoor opens this Monday April 23

P4218084
My blog post about the renovation of Toy Kingdom in SM Bacoor got noticed by the Toy Kingdom marketing group and they posted a comment on my blog post and told me that the newly renovated toy store will be opened this Monday. That's great news!

"We came across your blog and we're pleased to tell you that we are opening the newly-renovated Toy Kingdom in SM Bacoor on Monday. Thank you for the kind words, see you and your family in Toy Kingdom :) " - Toy Kingdom marketing group

P4218085
Thanks Toy Kingdom for informing me, I went there yesterday and saw that the toys are all in place and its easy to roam around inside and will not worry if your kid got lost inside the toy store because you can still see the other side of the toy rack up to the end of the walls of the toy store.

I also spotted that Optimus Prime statue standing near the security guard inside. I was about to take photos of the store from outside but the security guard saw me which prevents me from taking more pics for this blog. But that's okay, we'll going to post pics tomorrow after they opened.

The design and style of the store is similar to that renovated version of Toy Kingdom in SM Megamall.

a PC197711_stitch
But the lights in Toy Kingdom SM Bacoor are more brighter than the toy store in SM Megamall

check my panoramic photos of Toy Kingdom SM Megamall here at http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2010/12/toy-kingdoms-new-store-is-huge.html