Rebooting my blog category and tags

tag

I decided to reboot my blog tags or categories, I noticed that I'm using too much tags and other contents are starting to be cluttered in my blog archives, I listed and streamed down my tags in order for my blog readers won't get lost or it will be easy for them if they are looking for a certain content or a fan of the topics that I'm blogging here in Azrael's Merryland, for example - all topics about comics, toys, pop culture stuff will be categorized under "geekystuff" in my blog tag menu title it will be "For the Geeks", I'll be re-tagging some of the content and contain them in the right order for this new ek ek of my blog. I'm planning to reboot the entire blog, but Its hard for me to accept to leave Azrael's Merryland and now it will be its 9th year this coming July.

I think the blog reboot will have to wait and let's power up this blog will cool contents, I also introduced the "press release" tag, that section will be for PR that I receive and want to be mentioned here, I love PR and this blog is no longer just a personal blog..a pop culture blog..a review blog..a geeky blog...it is also a publishing platform for everyone, let's try this new thing and see if I'll be comfortable. Let me know if you love this idea.

Here's a walk through


Personal - topics about my thoughts, opinions and my life. I'll be posting here some of my adventures with my family

Production notes - blogging about my projects and status of it

Entertainment - anything showbiz, tv news,local and international entertainment

Movies - featuring movies, reviews, trailers and movie posters

Music/ Concerts - anything related to local and international music, concert and other musical events

For The Geeks - local and international comics, pop culture content, sci fi, Star Wars, anime and etc.

Food - food, dining and cooking

Shopping - all about malls, latest sale, interesting shopping items and shopping tips

Travel - travel related post featuring my own travel adventure, feature of resorts, provinces, the city, hotels, and etc.

Fashion - anything that are wearables and this is also a section for my fashion coverages

Tech/Gadgets - featuring tech breakthroughs, news and apps, also a place for gadget feature, reviews and uboxing.

Social Media - anything related to social media like Facebook, Twitter and the Internet

Photography - my photography works, and camera news

Blogging - all about blogging and updates of Azrael's Merryland Blog

Videos - blog post content with embedded videos

Video Blog - my video blog section

Contest - will list contest that I run and also contest that I want to feature hosted by other people or company

Events - featuring the events that I'm interested to attend and feature

Press Release - pure copy paste content from PR firms/news + my comment



And here are some old tags that I want to remain the same, but I will update the content soon