Diablo III Press Launch today in Manila, Philippines #diablo3manila


Today is the start of a new quest.hehehe.. I'm glad that I answered a phone call yesterday and I'm surprised that its for a press launch for the game release of Diable III here in the Philippines. I'm gonna stop searching for that demo game and head over to this event today to check out the new game myself.

There's also a commercial release launching today at 12nn-4pm in SM City Manila, at the SM cyberzone Event center, read my previous  post to read the full details.

Gamers, bloggers, press and gaming journalist will be here later.

(I play Diablo I during in the past, but my mom banned me in playing it..because the game is too dark and she don't like the Diablo image on our PC )

I'll do a tweet coverage later...watch out for my hashtag on twitter #diablo3manila