Gamaliel finally pulls out the plug of his content scraping blog showteaser.com

I'm glad that Gamaliel de Guzman noticed my message and he took down his content scraping blog www.showteaser.com. I didn't receive any reply from him, but I know the message reached him that night I contacted him via Facebook and Twitter. Its very unfair that he copied all my blog post way back September 2011, and auto content scraping it to his blog til the day I posted his photo here in my blog and re-posted it automatically in his blog that look like that he blog himself.

I felt sad that I discovered that Gamaliel is my Youtube friend, we're not blogger friends, but I like his videos back then. I forgive him for what he have done, and I hope that this serves a lesson to everyone that COPY PASTE and CONTENT SCRAPING is BAD!


here's a tribute, video created by Gamaliel aka Gamzter (the guy with glasses)

This issue will close here and I will no longer visit his home to talk to him personally.