Happy 2nd Birthday to my son, Ashton

Happy Birthday Ashton!
My son is still sick today, and its his 3rd day in battling that fever. We dont have any party for this year, but my wife managed everything and order a birthday cake from Goldilocks and a bilao of pancit. Ashton woke up and a little bit cranky, maybe he got some headaches, he was okay this morning and but fever came back in the afternoon and it becomes worse at night time. We're bringing him back to the hospital for a blood test to find out what's wrong. Our E.R. visit 2 days ago checked the urinalysis and it was okay and normal. Doctors suggested that we bring him back on Friday if fever continues. I told my wife already to confine Ash right away after his pedia check up, but then we need to get Ash's pedia for approval of confinement.