Nice to meet you Cordillera Bloggers

I'm home now and tired after traveling on land  non stop from North Luzon to South Luzon. Its great to meet our new blogging community here in the Philippines, thanks and congratulations to the Cordillera Bloggers for representing the Northern Luzon blogging community and organizing the First Baguio Blog Conference , its funny that they tag their group as the "taga bundok" bloggers, because their city is in the cordillera mountain regions - from Benguet to Baguio City. They are very accommodating and fun to be with, I love the food tripping and chill out nights, arts and culture tour and sharing lots of ghost stories. I have seen the other side of lifestyle in Baguio and now I'm curious to learn more about it and I'm going to stay for long next time on my next visit, if ever my time is flexible here in Manila. Lots of places to explore, new food to try, trek mountain and hills, meet new friends to collaborate with and many more. I can say that on my next visit in  Baguio City, I will never feel alone and my trip there for a bloggers event is the best ever!

Thanks to Vince and the rest of the team for inviting us and organize this event for all. Thanks to the event sponsors  eps. to Smart, Azalea Residences, Sun Cellular, Unilab, Solid Hosting, Kubong Sawali, University of Baguio and 18BC for supporting our friends to make this event successful.

I'm going to bed now.. kasi parang iba na yung na type ko dito at sobra antok na ko hehhehe.

good night!

Az