11th Philippine ToyCon 2012 production note 5

2012-06-11 20.47.14

Everything went slow on my end, I’m still not yet done for our pre prod of the big show, I’m glad that the big show and activities will be on Saturday and Sunday,  because I haven’t reviewed lots of emails, docus and attachments due to my laptop broke down few days ago. Today is the ingress day and everyone will be busy managing their toys and comic booths, others will rest for the whole day to prepare for the big opening tomorrow.

11th Philippine ToyCon will open tomorrow at 10am and it will be our 1st time to have a three days convention and opening the 1st day exclusive for retailers and buyers only. This will be a great venue and day for trading and swapping of different kinds of collectibles. Our 180 booth merchants will be there to serve you and fill all your geeky needs with lots of joys.

For my part, I have lots of things to do, I skipped some tv guesting but I’m happy that I pulled off a nice tv guesting over at GNN’s talk show – SME Forum and then a radio guesting at DZRJ’s Tuesday with Marybeth show. It was a fun guesting and its my first time to be a guest (alone) and having the rest of the air time devoted for ToyCon. Thanks to Boom, Alvin, Marybeth and the directors and staff of GNN and DZRJ.

Also, thanks to our media partner ABS CBN for doing an awesome part helping us in promoting ToyCon.
check the tv guesting of ToyCon here at Umagang Kay Ganda – watch the clip –> www.twitvid.com/FVNY3

Okay, hope to see you tomorrow!

Happy toy and comics hunting
- azrael