Bloggers Café production notes 1



I already spilled the beans that my next project is to organized this weekly Bloggers Café, it’s a  same concept that I successfully organized years ago (around 2003) that unites and invites different kind of people to collaborate and work on something good that benefits each other, its like working together and meeting new people every week. The Bloggers Café concept is still in my brain and I need to blog this here and include it under my production note series, para naman matuloy at mag materialize hahahah. The 1st bloggers cafe happened already way back in year 2008 (remember that we meet up with the founder of Kabeets Map) and the 2nd was the launch of SM Cyberzone in One Ecom bldg, the activity died because all of us became busy and went into separate ways, but for this year, I promise that I'll organize another fun bloggers cafe event.

Tentative date is on June 30, a day before my birthday.

so here are some photos that will give you an idea, a fun venue for bloggers every week, photos are not really related to my topic, but its just a visual presentation for the idea. game? sama kayo?

(I’ll be using these old stock photos posted in the archives of my blog)

bloggers in SBC

me blogging CBTL

Az meets Bobby Chin in CBTL

it all started here from the every Friday meet up with cartoonist, artist, designers, sketchers and members of the Artists' Den now known as KOMIKON Inc. (circa 2001-2004)

bloggers in Starbucks (1st food tasting event with Spot.ph)

bloggers in cafe (2008)

jump shot 

Lace and Az in UCC