Bloggers Cafe production notes 2


I think I need to delay the upcoming Bloggers CafĂ©, my tentative schedule was supposed to this coming Saturday, and I started to feel busy again co-organizing something and my new project started so quick and my weekday is composed of meetings and also events, I also got a time to update my blog regularly and post my photo coverage immediately within the day it happened. My birthday will be this Sunday and I don’t even have the time to prepare and  get a nice restaurant reservation for my family, I’m still waiting for my pay day, so I think my birthday celebration will be delayed or maybe we celebrate it here at home.

Let’s target the 1st bloggers cafĂ© on the first week of July, I think I can pull another mini event and hopefully organize it in a weekly basis, I also spoke to Jonel yesterday and he told me that he and Marj are organizing a monthly Bloggers fellowship, that’s cool ha, I told him, okay, I might organize my mini event in a monthly thing too hahahaha. Okay, I haven’t drafted my concept paper yet, but I’ll finalize this on Sunday.. 

oh crap, Sunday is my birthday pala, Okay, I’ll finalize this tonight.

here’s what I need
1. venue –  with wifi, affordable food, accessible to everyone and have a nice ambiance
2. 2 guests
3. 20 bloggers as participants
4. sponsors (they are the 2 guests)
5. assistant – I can’t do everything, so I need a big help from volunteers