Looking for college bloggers for a magazine feature


(lol here's my college photo last 2007)

My friendly boss told me to scout around some college bloggers for a magazine feature, so okay, I think we're going to select one college blogger for this cool magazine feature perfect for the school rules mania for this June. I've posted an announcement on my Facebook and Twitter, so to better to widen my announcement, I'll post this here in my blog so that I can interact with several college bloggers who are reading this blog.

I don't know what will be the magazine publication to feature the college blogger, but I'm super sure it will be for a lifestyle feature in a respected lifestyle magazine. Let's start for the search of the college blogger for this magazine feature project.. yay!

post below your blog url, school, college level and your course.
We're going to pick one and maybe feature the remaining bloggers for an upcoming feature.