Play the online game - The Amazing Spider-man and earn rewards

I'm just starting to play this game.. I'm going to post a review soon.

Visit : http://www.theamazingspiderman.com/game/?hs308=email

update 1:
I've tried the flash based game already, its a sidescroll 3D-ish game, its a nice game but my laptop loads so slow on the animation, I'm not sure if the animation is okay in other machines, but its kinda boring at the first run because you need to follow the sign appearing on the screen and you need to push a button just to complete the task given to you. You need to beat snatchers, thieves and bad guys and return the stolen items to the owners, Its so weird that everyone is in the roof top, not so realistic game, but you'll feel the energy and hyperness when you do lots of Spider-man moves.

On the 1st stage you are Spider-man in a mask and wears Peter Parker's clothes, I think its a part of the movie that Peter wears a non Spidey costume before the real costume. The game has 4 levels and last level is to fight The Lizard. I finished the 1st level and acquired all kinds of moves, I'm not sure if I can play it again, but if ever I'm not busy,we will try to beat this game online.