Wow!! Comics TPB in Book Sale

Book Sale here in SM Bacoor already re-stock their comics trade paper back collection, my jaw dropped and went to a state of panic and I didn't know what to do, Its a rare view to see TPB in Book Sale stores. Some titles are priced from P200 up to P650. The Hard bound collection are around P450-P650 depends on the thickness of the comics. After taking some photos from the store window, I went inside and found that they have lots of stocks left. 

Iron Man comics tpb displayed on window

Some new titles that was released few years ago.

and whoa!!! they have more!
I'm itchy to take home that Dark Tower comics TPB that is priced at around P550. My budget that night is to buy parenting and mom magazines for my wife. We went there in SM Bacoor just to buy the magazine that me and our baby got featured in one of the latest issue. 


With the mentioned price range, is that already a good deal for an old comics TPB and hardbound comic books? or should I buy new ones in Comic Odyssey?