The Amazing Date in SM Southmall with Lace and Spider-man


P6286839
Yesterday was our date of the month, me and Lace planned this for 2 weeks and I’m happy that our date turned okay, it’s the only time we bond again in a quiet and private set up. Our plan was to eat lunch, watch a movie, go shopping and then eat again. We decided to have our date in SM Southmall because she’s interested to try the new resto Black Canyon Coffee and then I invited her to watch the Amazing Spider-man movie.We beat the traffic in Las Pinas and the storm, its our first time to visit the mall via public transport and it was like giving Lace a tip and tour around the place by riding a jeep and bus. I like hanging out in SM Southmall, it’s the biggest mall near to us here in Cavite. (sorry SM MOA)

P6286844
Lace is chili fanatic, that’s why she loves any food – Korean, Indian, Thai, Singaporean and Japanese. She’s impressed on the food taste and set up of Black Canyon Coffee, I also introduced to her to the owner of the resto – Ms. Wilma Dy. We also saw fellow blogger Bam dining in with his family, they too will watch Spider-man movie.

P6286849
So after our lunch meal, we went to the cinema floor and bought tickets for the movie, I like to watch the movie in IMAX because there’s reserve seating and I want to have a great movie experience, but Lace doesn’t want to watch it in a big 3D IMAX screen, because it will give headaches after watching, so I paid for a regular 2D screening and we were surprised that the cinema 8 has those lazy boy seats infront, too bad that all seats are occupied by cinema goer experts hahahah. I got disappointed that all lazy boy seats already invaded the lower seats of the cinema and I want to at the lower seat area than the upper seat area, but we don’t have any choice but to take the upper seats…. and brave the noisy kids seated near us.

2012-06-30 13.02.32
It is also my first time to purchase a SM Cinema card as their tickets, they use this already and no longer those disposable tickets. The left side is the proof of purchase and at the right side is the cinema card ticket, above is the Spider-man movie mini poster (free when you buy tickets in SM Cinema)

P6286852
We’re having a Spider-man hang over, our debate continues about the movie style for Spider-man and the Dark Knight movie.

2012-06-30 16.26.04
After the movie, we went to Toy Kingdom to buy some toys for our little boy Ashton, we bought that plastic megablocks set, containing 200 pcs of blocks. Above is me wearing the Lizard mask. It’s the most ugliest and scariest movie monster for me.

2012-06-30 16.26.47
Spider toys are raining inside Toy Kingdom, I like to buy some set but it is pricey for me.

2012-06-30 16.36.59
I’m going to buy this soon! I love that 360 ultimate tumbler

P6286853
After the toy shopping, my wife went to National Bookstore to buy some parenting magazines, and me at the SM Appliances store, because I saw that they have a demo unit of Olympus OM-D, I love this camera and I tried using it with the help of the store personnel, Its one high tech mini dslr,  I love the features and the new tech. The live viewer finder activates and shut off the LCD when it detects your eyes looking through it, the zoom is digital and it auto focus so fast, there’s a dial that let you control the setting for aperture, exposure, ISO and then view it live on the LCD screen or at the live view finder. gahhhhhhh this will be the best birthday present if ever Santa Clause is real ahahahah. opsss..Santa is for Christmas only.

P6286858
Actually, I’m saving money to buy a EPL3 or EP3

2012-06-30 17.22.55
I have a long way to go…. hay..

2012-06-30 17.23.03
hay….. from Aerosmith’s song “Dream on” – dream on…dream on…. Dream on until your wish come true


2012-06-30 17.23.11
I was planning to buy a Canon dslr, but the pen camera doesn’t want me to shift to another camera brand. I think the Oly blood is more powerful in my veins.

P6286876

After shopping some magazines and comics in National Bookstore, we ate here and tried Hainanese Delights for the 1st time. We are impressed on how affordable their meals and plus an unlimited rice for rice meal buyers. For only P120, we got this half chicken hainanese….wow!! so heavy.

P6286885
I will eat here again!!

P6286895
And then after we arrived home….KFC delivered this small box infront of our door steps…hmmm what it is??

Let’s open it and blog about it here in Azrael’s Merryland.