I'm taking a break just to watch Avengers cartoons season 2

 
I'm taking a one hour break for me to have a chance to continue watching cartoons on our TV. I just started watching the season 2 of Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes animated series and I'm so hooked already in watching it, you know that the end of season 1 made me so excited for the season 2. The Skrulls secret infiltration just started and our Marvel heroes are not aware that one of their team mates is an alien Skrull. Just like in the comics, the Secret Invasion story line gave a big impact in the Marvel Universe, the story led also to a war of heroes vs. heroes and later on a war with the Hulk.


The 1st episode of Season 2 is a big impact already, you'll see the Avengers teaming up with the Fantastic Four vs. Doctor Doom. You'll see a UFC match of the Hulk vs. Doom, a scene that you'll never see in an Avengers live action movie. I'm glad that Doom didn't get the puny Hulk smash.


The story started here and I'm sure more invasion will occur in the next coming episodes.
  
Oh yeah!! Doom will have a big role in this second season..

Avengers Assemble!!!!