Rest mode for my Monday


I've been busy for two weeks straight already and I haven't took a day rest yet, I tried to take a break but my hands are hyper and want to type on my laptop to write more concepts, My wife invites me to go to the mall again, its the only place where we can take a break and date after our working hours. I'm excited to go out again and eat those giant burgers in Burger King, its one of the fast food that my wife is raving about since last Friday. I'ts rainy here in Cavite and it suck because I don't want my feet to get wet and carry an umbrella inside the mall...plus get chills inside the mall until your clothes dried up.

I want to have a productive week, but the press screening of The Dark Knight Rises movie is keep me distracted since last week, I'm super excited and I want to watch it again after the 1st screening. I'm also listing my schedules and events that I'm going to cover for this blog, I have meeting schedules coming in and its nice to have a refresh of new projects for the coming months, that thing will keep me busy til the end of July.

I'm still saving some money to buy a new camera, the Olympus EPL2 is already sold out and I visited lots of malls and tech stores already and I haven't seen any single EPL2 camera in stock, I think the local distributor is holding the EPL2 model just to push more sales for their EPL1 and EPL3 cameras. The camera is haunting me for weeks already and I hope I can buy the camera before the month end.

I was about to organize that Bloggers Cafe event for this month and I already forgot about it, I'm going to write my final concept paper later after I finished blogging all my pending and back logs, two blogging summits are still on hold and I think the next one will be around Augusts or maybe September. The other summit got already a sponsor and we're going to arrange a final sched for September, just watch out for my announcement soon.

I'm also going to revamp my two blogs, It sits there online and I haven't update it that much, but it attracts lots of possible sponsors and brand supporters, the revamp of two blogs and a new construction of 2 more blogs will keep me so busy til Sunday, I hope that my time can freeze and reactive it so that these new blogs will launch in seconds... it reminds me of that quote from Captain America from the Avengers cartoons - "In my time, we don't have this kind of airplane, but we have some and we call it Science Fiction".