Solar powered RC car conquered Fort Santiago


We brought our solar powered RC car when we visited Fort Santiago yesterday and its my first time to visit the site, I'm kinda ashamed that I lived already in my 30 years of life and never been there before. But I'm glad that my wife agreed that we organize a heritage tour for the whole family and to celebrate mama's birthday. Ashton played his RC car in the brick road of Fort Santiago and I even play it running in the pavement (and so wet because it was raining) going to the other side.  It was fun and bumpy and I imagined what if tour guides are droids like R2D2 and they guide tourist 24/7 all around the museum and heritage sites.  After this short activity, I'm thinking what if this solar toy RC car run around with other heritage sites? hmmm..  with 15 min. of battery power, I'm sure it will be fun!

What  and when will be the next tour of our solar powered RC car ??