I'm super beaten up today, I felt that my head is going to explode, the stress and headache hit me so hard after the last event that I attended. The coffee that I drank after the meal didn't helped me recover because the headache occurred after the whole gig. The stress started the night before because I did that fasting for the medical check up and the doctor said that I over-fast, that left me weak in the morning and then did a treadmill stress test inside the clinic. Omg, I survived, and I'm still alive, but my day aren't finished because I need to finish my mission and attend one meeting, event in a hotel and food event in Makati. It's a fun day for me but the payback for using stored energy is not enough and gave this stressful thing inside my head...I just don't like bright places and the light and also TV...it kills me.
I'll go to bed now and get a 7 hour sleep to recharge this body and power up our blogging habit before the week ends.
* thanks to Romina for the selection of this cutey hat / finally a hat that fits in my head haahaha
This Friday will be another busy day for me
1. Re-organize that dinner treat in GH
2. Draft some docus
3. Write reports
4. Blog blog blog blog blog
6. Attend two meetings in Manila
7. Dinner with family
8. Play kiddie arcade and video games with son
10. blog blog blog blog blog blog blog
11. Watch movies at home (american reunion and chronicle)
12. Work out a plan for a weekend gimmick with family