The brave and the rain

Last Friday night was like the end of the world. The rain poured down so hard and it left a flooded road in all  Manila. I was on the road from Makati to Binondo. I know it was a difficult decision for me to embrace the heavy rain and I know the risk of it traveling under the LRT and scraping the muddy and flood waters for 2 hours, I'm glad that the taxi driver is very patient in the traffic and flood, but then he became obsessed in testing the brakes every minutes, it was a bumpy ride for me and thanks to God that the rain stopped after some hours. It was my first time again in 20 years to see the flood in Manila and it becomes so worst compared to what I have seen years ago.

 I'm ready for the rain that day and I wear that Native shoes that is good to combat the rain, a long umbrella, small bag and a jacket. I am lucky that night and I hope to be lucky again to survive the rain and traffic every Friday night.

Thanks to Abe and Cath for the car pool going to Las Pinas. It was a smooth ride for me coming from Binondo.

What's your story last rainy Friday night?