The Dark Knight Rises movie review and the lady in neon green dress at IMAX SM MOA

I just came from the press screening of The Dark Knight Rises last night, its a nearly 3 hours movie and I'm still at shock in writing this movie review of the last movie for the trilogy of Nolan's Batman movie. Everyone in the cinema are so quiet in watching the movie, you can see comic book fans giggling trying to contain their excitement and reaction after encoding some Nolan's hidden messages and clues of each of the characters. As I watch the movie, I started this character development observation and I just figured it out what is the main character of Joseph Gordon-Levitt in the movie as John Blake, a Gotham Cop. There are some faces you'll see in the movie that re-appear that came from way back The Batman Begins and The Dark Knight movie, but everyone was in there and even the dead ones (yeah we know that pics of Harvey Dent and Rachel will be seen here) but there's one character is missing in the scene.... Where is the Joker ?, Im not sure if he is in Gotham precinct or maybe in an Arkham Asylum located far away in Gotham City. But the main story never goes in there, and it focuses only from Bruce Wayne....and yes...its not about the Batman.

If you picked up the meaning of the 2 previous movie, you'll learn that the story is all about Bruce Wayne and not Batman, If you remember in the 2 movies, there are more scenes in Bruce Wayne in part 1 and more Batman in part 2, it restore balance to the movie goers perspective if they will keep an eye to Bruce Wayne or to Batman, but here for the movie part 3, I'm more in focus to Bane, because he is my favorite villain in the whole Batman comic series, his origin is very interesting and his intention is clear, that is in the comic book, but here in the movie, I'm so scared of him and Nolan showed how a villain operates just to get what he wants. Killing here..Killing there and Killing is what Bane loves this will put a big challenge to Batman and learn his true origin, I observe that their origin are different from the comics and from this movie. I can't put more details as the movie will premiere tonight nationwide.

My initial review will be that director Christopher Nolan did another Inception thing but gave a good ending for The Dark Knight trilogy, It made me cried for several times because of the heart thumping sequences and storyline and a dramatic ending, my fan boy head imagines a what if moment -- what if Superman showed up in this movie ???  Ok that's not how DC will make for their movies. I'm glad that they didn't followed the Avengers style with lots of cameo and after end credits. The Dark Knight Rises is the best Batman movie of all time and even better than Dark Knight, I already forget about The Amazing Spider-man and Avengers, but for me The Dark Knight Rises closes the door of a comic fan's imagination and prepared them for the coming of Man of Steel, sorry I need to mention it.

All questions are answered, all speculations are true...rumors are also true and even in the beginning of the leakage of the storyline are all true, if you are a comic fan and caught up all the movie news, you know what I'm talking about.

I just can't forget this line ... - Batman to John Blake: "If you wan't to work alone, try to wear a mask!"

As for a rumor of a Batman movie reboot -- I think that will not happen hahaha

The Dark Knight Rises now showing in all Philippine theaters.

re: the lady in neon green dress that arrive inside the IMAX theater...I think its part of a special effects hahahah.