I removed 300 friends in Facebook (sad face)

Sorry guys, I removed 300 Facebook friends an hour ago, because I already reached the Facebook limit of 5000 friends and then Facebook allowed me to add 300 plus more in my Facebook friend list. The problem that I encountered is that I need to add some important person to my timeline and that forces me to remove 300 inactive and unfamiliar person that I didn't engage with them online. I have a 2nd Facebook account, I created it to add more, but it seems that having two or more accounts is so difficult to manage, I tried operating the two accounts using with different browsers but the clicking made me stressed more, so I decided to to the unfriendling move.

If you  discovered that I already unfriended you, hope you understand and there's still a SUBSCRIBE button in my Facebook, that enables you to be still connected in my timeline. All my posts are set to public, so there's nothing to worry about if you missed an update or status or news that I shared,you can still be part of my network by subscribing to my Facebook.

I have the Facebook Page, but I don't use it much, there are times that I got the idea to convert my Facebook profile account into a Facebook page, just to accommodate more people to add me in their timeline, but I'm sure some people will get mad at me because I forced them already in becoming my Facebook fan hahhaha. But I didn't proceed in the transformation of my account and let it live as a Facebook profile account.

I hope Facebook let us add more friends and limit will be lifted.

Or you can follow me on my Twitter page - https://twitter.com/popazrael