1st Manila Bloggers meet up in Starbucks 6750 is a success


IMG_1643
Last Friday’s Bloggers Meet Up is a success, thanks to my blogger friends who attended and stay in Starbucks Coffee 6750 branch from 6pm – 11pm. I didn’t expected that we will end our conversation and fun laughs over a cup of coffee.  Thanks to Ted, FPJ and Alwin for attending, also thanks to Jeman and Ed Uy for dropping by after their movie screening of W.E. in Makati.

Ted and Florencio arrived and then Alwin who didn’t even know that there’s a bloggers meet up session, so we invited him to join us, it was a fun night and we’re talking about lots of topic in blogging, our personal stories, Ted showing his youngling pics, Florencio doing an on the spot drawing for  his new comics, Alwin shares his story about his bag business and visit the nostalgia zone during the years when Fiesta Carnival, Choo Choo Junction and the Love Bus are present and now a part of our memory lane.

There are also some consultation about blogging and social media, I haven't talked to Ted about the photography lecture, but he got an idea to organize a seminar for bloggers next time, all about photography.

During our bloggers meet up, we read Jinkee Umali’s comment in my Facebook stat and she mentioned that she just finished a dinner at Buddy’s Pizza resto with Aylin hours ago and now she’s home. My tummy crumbles and got hungry and want to eat a yummy Pancit Habhab, we closed our meet up in Starbucks at 11pm and went to Buddy’s, but when we arrived, the resto is closed and there we decided to eat a midnight snacks in Kowloon House, its one of our resto tribute of the nostalgia years hahahah.

There will be another bloggers meet up here in Manila, just watch out for my announcement of date and venue over my Facebook – www.facebook.com/popazrael
Also, my friend who works in a PR agency informed me that they want to give out something to our bloggers, I told them that the bloggers meet up venue is a good grounds to meet everyone, so maybe in the next coming meet up, a product giveaway will be given for bloggers who want to try the product and write about it.  O ayan ha..may freebie na ha hahahaha.

here are our video blog:




Here are some photos from the Manila Bloggers Meet Up

IMG_1636
All of us are busy surfing after some conversation,  I fired up my Smart Rocket High and it serviced 4 of us bloggers and plus my laptop.  Ted Claudio checking his Facebook, while FPJ is in his drawing board.

IMG_1637
From laptop to mobile. Alwin is busy checking his emails and Facebook Smile

IMG_1639
Jeman and Ed arrived

IMG_1640
Here’s my Kowloon House Wanton Beef Mami

IMG_1641
Jumbo Siopao

IMG_1643
Oks ba? see you in the next Manila Bloggers Meet Up!

Manila Bloggers Meet Uo
Every Friday at 6pm
everywhere in Manila