7th Christmas Toy Fair production note 2

Another month to go for the upcoming 7th Christmas Toy Fair and 2nd Philippine Die cast and custom car show 2012. I just can’t believe that we are on our 7th year organizing an event for Christmas, featuring all kinds of toys and hobbies, our event is the only grand toy event every Christmas season. If we battle head to head with tiangges and Christmas expo this December, our event is much different and we got all kinds of toys for you, thanks to our loyal exhibitors and sponsors for supporting our event every year. It’s a treasure hunt again for everyone!

I also posted the announcement for the date and venue of our event, I also posted a shout out for exhibitors application, you can read the details here at www.toyconph.com/2012/10/call-for-booth-exhibitors-for-7th.html

I’m very excited for the 1st time for our Christmas Toy Fair here in Manila, because my son is an avid fan of Tomica die cast cars, Hot Wheels and other small cars. The event that partnered with us – the 2nd Philippine die cast and custom car show, will wow us again for a big exhibit of die cast cars provided by their toy car collectors. My son haven’t seen the show before and I’m sure he will go crazy and I must prepare my wallet in buying all kinds of cars he wants. Our primary target are Tomica die cast cars and also play set, we have a list already of things we need to buy, I think Php 5,000 is a good budget to start.

whew!

so see you guys soon!
The 7th Christmas Toy Fair with the 2nd Philippine Die cast and Custom Car Show will be on De. 14-15-16, 2012 at the SM Megatrade Hall 1, SM Megamall.

For Booth Exhibitors pls. contact cell nos. 09065067616/09285074704 landline: 632-5143403 for details.