Attending the Enchanted Halloween today

source
We're going to attend the Enchanted Halloween event for kids today in Edsa Shangri-La Hotel Manila. I'm glad that I went to the hotel yesterday to buy the tickets, the reservation we placed via phone is not really honored, but its so weird that they accepted our reservation few days ago when my wife called them. I told her not to inquire in Facebook, because the holder of the page is not helpful for our reservation, but then when I went to the events desk yesterday, our reservation didn't make it to the list..or there's really no reservation. We learned this trick from last year, book early, or buy your tickets early or book in advance just to avoid hassle. There are lots of "takaw tingin" people in Facebook, they will ask for reservation but they will not pay for it or will not be present on the day it self.  The hotel is strict and I know his kind of procedure, hehehehe.. good luck to some people later, I know it will be a riot, just like the New Year booking and buffet reservation every December 31.

Ash will be a little king, my wife will be a nutcracker princess and me will go out as a TROLL hahahahaha