Codename: Siam Shade production note 1

I will hit one year already in doing this project and my anniversary with them will be on December 2012, and its weird because I haven’t included this in my production note blog. I’m writing some concepts again needed for the two popular season but I’m having a two weeks delayed due to my laptop broke down, I got tired and sick and now internet connection went dead. I was about to finish all my back logs last weekend but the internet connection are dead since Friday and when I called up the customer service, they told me that the next site visit to our home will be on Monday, so I’ll add more one week for my delay.

The 1st concept is the most critical because of the upcoming celebration and events for all, I haven’t sent any details on the next plan, but I was told that the most important concept paper is the last season for this year. I need a lot of research and do some test before I submit this concept paper, It will be a big challenge for me to make an effective campaign once more. I’m excited to finish this and submit it, what I need now is more creative juices and some sweet loving.

I was about to launch a new website,but according to my web consultant that I should get a new domain name and hosting and I should stop using those free blog platform, if the site is for commercial use, then I should get a budget and start getting our own hosting. I think that will have to wait for another month because I need to discard my old layout and design and transfer to another blogging platform that I used to hate. But I need to master it and memorize the loop holes of that blogging platform.

It will be busy week for me before October ends.