Get a free drink from Big Chill by checking in to Foursquare


There’s a special treat for everyone, especially to people who are a Foursquare fan and love to drink these healthy fruit shakes from The Big Chill. They’re having a Foursquare promo that once you checked in to a branch of Big Chill on Foursquare, you can grab a freebie via mobile and get a FREE Fruit Shake or a FREE upsize of your fruit shake drink. This promo is available only to Big Chill concept store like C’Verde and Fresh Bar.

I’m a big Foursquare fan, and also love to drink fruit shakes, I go crazy whenever I see a watermelon shake on my table or in a menu. I’m going to try this and see if we get lucky to receive the freebie.

Here’s a step on how you can get the free drink or upsize

Log in to your Foursquare account when you are standing infront of Big Chill, C’Verde or Fresh Bar.
And then let Foursquare pin point your location and click on the icon to check in.

photo (9)



Check in there and unlock the special treat

photo (7)


then redeem the special treat and ask the Big Chill staff about this check in special.
I think you should ask the Big Chill first before you check in so that they are ready

photo (8) Its easy di ba?


Also, more news and freebie giveaways happening online, so check it out!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mybigchill
Twitter: https://twitter.com/My_BigChill