Hunting season for me in SM Cyberzone

The only store and shop that I usually visit is the SM Cyberzone in any SM Supermalls branches, its like a paradise for gadgets shopping for me and if girls love to stay and shop inside a bag or shoe store, for guys who are techno freaks like me usually stay and hunt for the best gadgets in town and SM Cyberzone is here to house every electronic and techy for us. Yesterday, I went to SM Cyberzone in SM Bacoor to hunt for a gear that I can use with my iPhone4s, I'm using my iPhone4s in taking photos and videos and I searched online that there are lots of add on gadgets that I can install in an Iphone 4s.

For example, there's an external microphone, lights, tripod, glider cam and many other. The add ons are expensive, but there are tips online on what items that you can buy that are more affordable, others are DIY project, so I'll just grab those ideas and try if it will work.

IMG_3932
Here's the mini microphone that I saw in Octagon store, priced at P250. I can attach this to my iPhone4s' earphone and mic slot, so that it can record clear audio whenever I do a self portrait video blog. The front mic has low coverage whenever I use the front camera in taking videos. There are lots of version, but I like this one and it has a 56+ DB

IMG_3933
Here's another version of microphone that I can use for video interview, I'll buy this next time and I saw this too in Octagon. priced at P200 only.


IMG_3931
We forgot to own this and keep it inside the car, the USB power adapter is useful for charging smartphones and also mini gadgets. P395 only at Octagon.

IMG_3934
Power battery for ride on toys are also available, I forgot the name of this store but I know they have lots of branches in any SM Cyberzone branch. I'm on a hunt for these kind of batteries that can power up ride on toy cars. Most expensive is around P1,500.

IMG_3936
My hunt for that day is to buy a n iPhone casing with a tripod mount under it. Power Mac center sell those casing and I saw that 2 months ago, but I found out that they no longer have stocks, so I went to a nearby store and saw this icamera iPhone4s case, it looks like a camera, so cute and comes in different colors. The sad part is that there's no tripod mount set up under the casing.

That's our hunting season in SM Cyberzone, watch out for my updates soon!

oh, I'll check out SM Cyberzone-SM Baguio later, let's see on what kind of gadgets we can grab there later.