Last night at Limbo Halloween Party


Ghost and ghouls reign the night.



And here's my gory costume hahahahahahahahaa!!

what happened last night?
1. Met up with fellow bloggers
2. I ate shawarma sa nearby food section of the event
3. we waited til the event starts at 1130pm
4. We avoided the Tent of Horrors because I chicken out
5. Party starts at 12am
6. Free Red Bull in can were given away
7. VIP tix holders got 2 free drinks
8. Almost all party goers are younglings
9. Lots of hot girls in cute costumes
10. I made people smile bec. of my gory mask hahahah
11. I was about to judge the costume contest
12. Event director changed its mind and no more judging for the contest
13. I drank 2 cups of Apple beer SMB
14. Fellow bloggers joined the costume contest
15. Jeff almost won the male category
16. Prize is Polaroid analog camera
17. We went home at 130am