Ashton's photography # 1: Feet and Barney

Ashton loves to play with our gadgets at home, he always play with his iPod touch, Samsung Galaxy Tab and also snatch my iPhone 4s whenever I'm busy. Few months ago, I noticed that he's playing with the camera of the Samsung Galaxy Tab and then later on I saw him shooting photos and video using the iPod touch and then my iPhone. I collected all of those photos and I saw that our kid Ashton have some lucky shots, he still need to learn on how to focus and also hold the camera still. There are lots of blurs, but some blurs are artistic already.

This month, I introduced to him on how to use a point and shoot camera, I let him use the Casio Exilim and see if he can convert from a touch screen shutter of a gadget or with a shutter button of a real camera. Its funny that sometimes he imitates me, like taking photos of people and sometimes doing toy photography.

Here in my special post, I dedicate a special tag section about his photography. I'm still thinking if I'll create a special blog for him.

Ashton is our baby boy, age 2 years old.

here's one of his early photography using my iPhone 4s

Ashton's photography (boy age 2 years old )
Feet and Barney
November 2012
iPhone 4S
photo by: Ashton Coladilla, 2 years old.