Christmas shopping blues



I'm so frustrated for 3 days already because I failed to visit the mall and do my shopping and grab some gifts to be given this Christmas eve and the same old problem that I'm facing every year is having a last minute shopping. I'll visit the mall tomorrow to buy items and I'll just make a raffle game at home and let them pick a number and get the winning item under the Christmas tree. That way it will have a different Christmas gift giving from me hahhah.

lessons that I learned this year
1. If you saw the item in a store, grab it while you're there
2. Bring lots of money when you have time to visit lots of malls a week before Christmas
3. Make a list of names of people you that you will give a gift
4. Avoid the free gift wrapping services (yeah I don't like waiting and I just wrap the gift my own)
5. Pick up checks and deposit them in the bank before the bank holiday
6. If you saw a unique item in a bazaar or tiange, go grab it!
7.  blog blog blog blog