Our Christmas gifts haul 2012 (me and son)


My Christmas 2012 haul
Its the most exciting event of the year because we give and also receive gifts for free from our loved ones and also from friends. Here in my blog post, we feature the gifts we received last Dec 24th, Christmas eve. We opened up our gifts after our Christmas dinner and we didn’t wait for the 12am time because our little ones will be sleepy and we celebrated Christmas 4 hours early.

here are the Christmas toy haul that my son Ashton received

ashton christmas toys ashton christmas toys
Jet plane from my mom
Hot Wheels Custom Motors from me

ashton christmas toys ashton christmas toys
Tomica Subaru Impreza WRX from Ate Anya Ibarra
Train set from Dada and Nanay Ibarra

ashton christmas toys ashton christmas toys
Model airplane from Misyel
Fireman container with jellies from me

ashton christmas toys

Mr. Pirate Potato head set from Ate Joni


And here’s my haul…
My Christmas 2012 haul My Christmas 2012 haul
Captain America and Instagram shirts from my wife Lace Llanora

My Christmas 2012 haul
Hahahaa, got a tumblr from Havas, socks from my sis, and boxer shorts from Liza

My Christmas 2012 haul My Christmas 2012 haul
Here’s my little boy Ashton so excited and curious on his new toy, he loves puzzles, so I gave him a challenge to assemble his kind of car using the new Hot Wheels Custom Motors. Too bad that I missed the Batmobile version, this was sold at Toy Kingdom with a super sale price of P500 only.

My Christmas 2012 haul My Christmas 2012 haul
Lots of gifts last Christmas and we thank our loved ones for picking up the items we like. I haven’t gave a gift yet to my wife because she said that she wants a dress as a gift and I will take her to the mall after the holiday season to shop her desired dress. Also my son Ashton will receive more new toys, I spotted some cool new toys but it was sold in SM Sta. Mesa and there’s no stock in the two SM Malls that I visited. I’ll also buy and hunt for more new Tomica toy cars and toy set.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!