Spotted cool toy deals at SMAC Deals


I spotted this sweet cool toy deals at SMAC Deals, I always lurk around from their website and wait for the best deals that I can grab using the SMAC card. This offer is exclusive to SMAC members only. Ok, I think I need to borrow my wife's SMAC card hahaha. I haven't got my own SMAC card and also that Toy Kingdom Amazing toy card.

The Aero Squad RC Helicopter is now offered with 50% off
now selling at P1,150
http://smacdeals.com/deal-details?id=564


There might be lots of parents out there who are looking for good quality and affordable toys for toddlers, as you know that toddler toys are so expensive bec. of their educational features for our younglings. I haven't bought this Music Barrow Learning walker because we bought that Chico train ride on that serves as a walker and ride on toy.

This toy is also in 50% off
grab it now at P750
http://smacdeals.com/deal-details?id=472

the deal will be good for the whole month of December til the 1st week of Jan 2013 only.

Subscribe to SMAC Deals to receive email alerts every week, its a good toy hunting venue if you want to buy discounted toys and items for Christmas :)