Are you ready for the 18th Philippine-International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2013 ?



18th Philippine-International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2013
I saw this newspaper ad last December 2012 and it reminded me that I should prepare and plan our trip for the next 18th Philippine-International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2013. I want to bring my son here because he loves airplanes and flying (and also cars), I'm sure he will be amazed when he saw hot air ballooons and jet planes zooming the sky.

Its a festival of anything that flies!

the event will be on Feb 21-24, 2013 at the Oni Aviation Complex in Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga.
you can read more details here at http://www.philballoonfest.net/

As you know, I'm starting an annual tradition in covering this, this will be my 3rd year, so let' do it!


P2116762

For tips and guide, you can read my blog post here for a Survival guide at the Balloon Fiesta event - http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2012/02/your-survival-guide-and-tips-to-17th.html