Great Northern Sale 2013 in SM City North EDSA this Feb 1-3, 2013

SMNE_GNS_C5_BILLBOARD_w60ftXh50ft-JAN9
"BIG SALE ALERT: Ascend to the high point of high fashion for a shopping experience you will never forget. Indulge at the GREAT NORTHERN SALE this February 1 to 3, with up to 70% off on selected brands"

Shopping time!!!

The much awaited mall wide sale for 3 days is back and this will happen early this year, yeah, Great Northern Sale is back this Feb 1-3, 2013, I suggest that you save your money and get ready to dig in those sale bins of each stores in SM City North EDSA, because every year there's always a new shopping haul for you waiting at the store. Last year, I super enjoyed the Great North Sale, it was my 1st time to absorb everything and I stayed in the mall for almost a whole day searching for the best item, and then I bought new toys for me and for my son, I didn't got the time to shop around the men's clothing section because it was too crowdy, but I went back the other day and bought some geeky shirts for my shirt collection. I heard this will be another sale blast from SM City North EDSA, so get ready and embrace another shopping madness starting Feb 1.

I have some shopping and sale predictions for this Great Northern Sale 2013, here are some photos that I took from last year 2012 that will represent to my predictions, so here they are:

you can also read my post from GNS 2012 at http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2012/07/geeky-finds-at-great-northern-sale-of.html

P7138713
Expect lots of clothing sale in every corner of the mall, check out the display at The Block for some good deals. Oh btw, for SM Advantage card holders, you know the drill already for the 1st 2 hour of the mall. yeah more discounts!


P7138732
Food, clothing, gadgets and services will go on sale!
that includes skin care and other special services.

P7138718
I have this card every year, but I haven't tried using it. I'm sure the Gourmet Card will be back again to offer good deals, freebies and discounts to us shoppers.


P7138755
More geekery shirts in SM Dept Store.. I love this section!

P7138759
Toy Kingdom and Toy Kingdom Express in the dept. store will go on super sale again, I remember that I bought this nice drift car for only P500. I hope they restock because this one got hit by a car last month, so I need a new one.

P7138749
SM Dept Store will go full blast, this is the most crowded store, I suggest you shop here 1st when you arrive in the morning


P7138754
More good deals and buy one take one
I hope they include more XL or XXL sizes


P7138797
SM Cyberzone will jump the bandwagon and here's a nice deal that I spotted last year, expect more discounts and I suggest you research or visit a store in SM Cyberzone and ask if any gadget they sell will go on sale.


P7138823
stage activities and live performance will be back again, I hope they invite the popular ones
like One Direction.. hahahahah just kidding.

P7138813
more contest and more online giveaways, I just found out that they have this QR code contest thingie..
I joined..but I didn't won... but a friend who joined the contest won skin care GCs

P7138837
Don't forget to bring your shopping bag, reusable shopping bags or eco bags. I hope that SM will create an exclusive GNS shopping bag just to immortalize this great sale event.

So remember..

Great Northern Sale 2013
Feb. 1-3-,2013
in SM City North EDSA

follow http://www.facebook.com/smnedsa
for more updates