Greeting card from mom....c/o Apple

Greeting card from mom....c/o Apple
I didn’t expected that my mom will send this Christmas greeting card via snail mail, she mentioned this to me and I’m surprised that there’s a kind of service c/o an Apple app that you can send a greeting card to your loved ones via a click order in an app. Too bad that the mail arrived almost a month, I told my mom that the mail is in the Post Office, stuck and waiting for its release hehhee.

Greeting card from mom....c/o Apple
Aside from billing statements that I receive from mailman or from a courier, receiving a snail mail is the best thing to happen because few people uses this already in this digital age of internet and Instagram. Thanks to my mom for using one again and next time I’ll request for a post card. When I was in Hong Kong last year, I got this idea that I should send a post card for myself and then send it back to Manila, Philippines hahahaa, that;s one funny activity, maybe I’ll do that the next time I travel.

Greeting card from mom....c/o Apple
thanks Mom!