Me....all in a day's work (Makati-SM MOA)

All in  day's  work
2013 started as my laziest and busiest year, but I don’t want to have the laziest part, I need to get busy before the end of the 1st month of 2013, so here I am back in action, rode the bus going to Manila and started my day as planned.

All in  day's  work
I arrived in Makati and headed to my 1st meeting of 2013, it’s a special day for me because I’m back to my work again. At around 2:30pm, I arrived here in Makati, then I started to feel dizzy because It feels weird to lock yourself for weeks at home, I think my body is absorbing all the pollution here in Manila.

All in  day's  work
The statue of our national artist – Fernando Amorsolo welcomed me here in Amorsolo st. Makati City. I didn’t even know that he has a statue here, I took a pic for some inspirations.

All in  day's  work
I arrived in the office and waited for my meeting to start, a cup of coffee powered me up and before I open the pages of Men’s Fitness magazine, my meeting agenda went ahead.

All in  day's  work
I went to a different place in Makati, I rode the cab and used this Apple Map apps to locate the street that I’m looking for. After that office visit, I went to KFC and ate a quick snack, here’s my view of a quiet street in Leviste st.

All in  day's  work
My day here in Makati is done, I rode the taxi and told the driver to take me to SM MOA, for my shopping adventure is waiting there.

All in  day's  work
Inside the taxi

All in  day's  work
Just chillin’ and wait til the day ends

All in  day's  work
I arrived in SM MOA in a few minutes, I just avoided that 5pm traffic jam in Makati and I’m glad that I arrived early here in SM MOA. Here’s a photo of a mall traffic personnel, that got a funny hat from the foreground view of the scapular inside the taxi.

All in  day's  work
Hi SM Mall of Asia!!! nice to see you again after some weeks. I used my iPhone4s fish eye lens in taking this pic

All in  day's  work
Let’s have a photo with SM MOA’s structure, and feels like its my first time to be here in SM MOA ahahah

I posted a dare in my Facebook, that I’ll give a merienda treat for those who will meet/saw me here in SM MOA. Others took the challenge, but they failed to see me around the mall.
Tomorrow, I’ll have another all in a day’s work adventure!