Shopping at Ace Hardware-SM MOA

IMG_9141

I went to SM MOA and visited Ace Hardware store, its like a heaven for tools for me and I guess all guys love to hang out in a tools, hardware and electronic store. I went there to shop for some tools and buy electronic supplies that I needed to power up our TV in our room.

My agenda is simple, buy a 1) extension cord with 6m long cable, plug converters, super glue and soldering iron

I grabbed a basket and went around Ace Hardware to look for the things I need to buy, after grabbing that extension cord, I got a hard time looking for that plug converter with 3 holes, looks like that someone hoard all the supplies and saw the display rack empty, I was lucky to find one piece and I grab it while there's one piece of the plug converter. After visiting the electronic area, I went to the other section to see what's new, here I spotted a large rack of pet supplies, I bought a box of Whiskas cat food for our pet cat Mocha, she's sick and this food will help her recover fast. I went to the tools section to grab a soldering iron, I saw the soldering iron but they don't have a stock for the lead, so how will I use the soldering iron if there's no lead? so skipped on buying the soldering iron (I went to CDR king and check if the have stock, they have the soldering iron but no lead stock too)

Ace Hardware almost got everything, too bad they don't have  the lead that day. I might visit other branches soon.