The Az How I Cook Show: Leftover pasta cooked into a yummy pasta!

IMG_9076
Its fun to have an activity at home, especially when away from the keyboard and smartphones. Mama noticed that we have some left over of plain pasta and lasagna. It was a leftover from our Christmas eve and dinner few weeks ago. Instead of throwing it away, we decided to cook a different recipe. I told Mama that I’ll volunteer to cook it with the fastest recipe ever that I have learned hahahaha. Yeah, added with tomato sauce and corned beef.

If you remember, I cook that kind of food years ago during the early stage of this blog (check it here in my 2004 post - http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2004/07/az-how-i-cook-show-ingredients-barilla.html )

and also, I love to cook with corned beef hehe

read my last cooking here in 2009 http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2009/07/im-cooking-cornbeef-pasta.html


IMG_9066
Here are the leftover pastas…oh my..they are my lovely babies!!! I want to call them my babies because I love them!! I love pasta!

Mama cut the lasagna into strips because its too thick and long

IMG_9067
I opened up a big can of corned beef

IMG_9068
Left over tomato sauce are still good, but I prefer the Bertolli brand, but since its already around a cup of tomato sauce, I added the Spaghetti sauce to make it more tomato richer. Too bad that the soury tomatoey taste will be gone.

IMG_9069
Gisa gisa lang, fry the corned beef in oil with onions and garlic

IMG_9070
Then after cooking well, you can now pour on the tomato sauce. Add some pepper, dried parsley, salt for some flavor. You can also add some hotdogs if you want. I was planning to add hotdogs, but I forgot to cook it first, so I skip adding them.

IMG_9076
After some boiling and waiting, here’s my yummy pasta ohlalaa!!!

Best served with grated parmesan cheese, garlic bread and some root beer!


The only hit is…. only 4 of us people here at home ate this..but still a yummy pasta for me!