Trying the iPad Mini

iPad Mini
I visited Power Mac store in SM MOA just to check out some iPhone cases and bluetooth speakers, from there I saw that they are starting to sell already the iPad Mini tablet. I went to the demo station and tried the iPad Mini for the first time.

The size is so small and it looks like a Samsung Galaxy tablet, but more sleek in size, think and the finger response to the screen is always impressive and that’s the magic from Apple. I tried to stay away from Apple products, but when I started to own an iPhone4s, my tech fave just changed and I converted myself to Apple because the hardware is great (and also the apps). But I still have my android phone with me, but rarely use it.

iPad Mini is so thin, I’m not sure if people can hold it safely, I suggest that they wear it with an iPad mini casing or bracket just to protect the iPad mini’s body from fall and breaks.

iPad Mini
The price of the iPad mini is very tempting, for a P15,990, you can get already the wifi version of the iPad mini, but if you shell out some P21, 990 you can now own a 16GB with wifi and cellular iPad mini. I know its tempting but my money now will go to a new camera, but owning a tablet will be my 2nd choice.

The 7.9 inches display is just right for browsing and also play games, the 1st version have no retina display looks like they will reserve that feature in the iPad mini 2, Regarding the camera, I do hope that they installed it with the same camera specs of an iPhone4s, that’s the 8 megapixel iSight camera, that takes awesome image quaility. I tried the back camera of the iPad mini, the 5 megapixel is not bad, but I want more good quality photos,but still a best version for a quality of an iPad.

check it out here for more details - http://store.apple.com/ph/buy/home/shop_ipad/family/ipad_mini?afid=p219|GOPH&cid=AOS-PH-KWG